FORT LAUDERDALE MOVERS
Moving to Fort Lauderdale with Direct Relocation Services
Fort Lauderdale has it all – great people, great weather, and a fun vibe. The weather is balmy and tropical, with a lot of bright sunshine. It’s the perfect place to live if you like spending time outdoors.
In addition, it’s also conveniently situated between Palm Beach and Miami and forms part of the Miami Metropolitan area. It’s a great place to live and work in – a city with a cosmopolitan feel and energy that you won’t find anywhere else.
Of course, being excited about moving there doesn’t mean that you don’t dread the move itself. We understand that. There’s all that packing, and then having to lug heavy boxes and not knowing where anything is. Moving can be a nightmare.
That is unless you hire the top Fort Lauderdale Movers – us. We’ll make sure that your move goes off without a hitch. In addition, we’ll give you the best quote for the job and service that will make you come back for more.
Our team of professional movers can advise you on packing more specialty items. Or, if necessary, show us what we’re dealing with and we’ll work out a way to get it moved safely. Then your moving day will be as simple as sipping mimosas on your new patio while we do all the heavy lifting.
After that, spend more time enjoying your new home and leave the hard work to us. We’ll have you packed up and moved quickly and efficiently.
For instance, are you moving from a long way away? Then you’re in the right place. Our company specializes in long-distance relocation. We’ll make sure that your items make it across state lines undamaged.
Ready to Explore?
Here are a few noteworthy activities to try in the town:
- Go on a cruise to get to know the town from a different vantage point. Enjoy puttering along the river in style with one of the paddle boats used for cruises.
- Head off to the Everglades for an airboat ride. If you’ve never been, it’s an experience you won’t want to miss. Skipping across the water at a fair rate of speed is the best way to travel in the Everglades.
- Visit the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens. This grand old dame went up in 1920 as a winter getaway for the artist Frederick Clay Bartlett and his beloved wife. Above all, it’s a romantic and cozy setting with outstanding artwork and exhibits.
- Try a different kind of tour by taking a Segway around the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. This historical park consists of several microbiomes that you’ll see from a much different perspective.
- The Historic Stranahan House Museum went up in 1901 at the behest of Frank Stranahan, the town’s founding father. It served many functions in its day: as the city hall for some time, a community center, and a post office.
- The Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum offers a fascinating slice of history. They set it up to look like a showroom from the ’20s. There are 22 different Packard models to have a look at.
GET A FREE MOVING QUOTE
YOUR NEXT MOVE STARTS WITH A FREE QUOTE
Schedule Your Move
To arrange movers and home relocation services, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you soon.